Thursday, December 7, 2006

How I make a flower essence mixture

There are a couple of ways that I make essence mixtures. I listen to what people tell me in casual conversation and when I am providing a service for them, whether it be a haircut, reiki, reflexology, acupressure or EFT.
I listen for what is causing unhappiness and imbalance and I go from there. Normally the essences that are needed will quickly come to mind.
In the occasions when I don't know which essence(s) would be of most benefit I dowse.

I connect to the person's higher self, healing guides and angels and to the devas of flower essences to help me find the best, most effective and beneficial essence combination.
I use my pendulum to then find which essence would be of good use. I go through my essences and pick out which essences get a big yes from my pendulum.

After a series of more questions I then make my mixture. I then attune the essence mixture to reiki energies and I make a simple prayer of intention for a gentle and easy transformation to come with the use of the essences. Some times I tone and sing mantras and other times I simply transfer healing intent into the mixture bottles.

All of my essences have an unicorn sticker on the bottle. Why? Its to remember the simple joy, play and purity. Its a gentle reminder that when things feel hard that there is still magic and gentleness around us to help us shift and change the situation so that joy may come back.

Right now the essences that I am working with are from Bach Flower Remedies, FES, Pacific Essences and Green Hope Farms.

I can make essences during a consultation and healing session or whenever they are requested.
Right now I am charging $8 for a 30ml bottle of a personalized essence mixture. If you would like for me to make a mixture for you then please send an email to magenta.rays@gmail.com